How to Check your Visa Gift Card Balance.
If you have just been gifted or have bought a Prepaid Visa Gift Card (or Mastercard), the first thing you would want to do, is to check the current available balance.
Usually, you will be able to check of a Prepaid Visa Gift Card’s balance in two ways: Online, or through an automated telephone system.
Why should I Check My Gift Card Balance?
Always check your prepaid gift card balance as soon as your receive your card. This should be done because:
- You could have bought or been gifted an expired gift card. The expiry date is shown on the front of the card, and if a card has expired, the remaining balance will be nulled.
- The prepaid gift card can have been used fraudulently. Often, prepaid Visa gift cards are snapped up somewhere in the postal mail distibution chain, and the balance used up, or Visa gift cards sold in shops can have been used by unscrupulous employees.
- The gift card have to be activated before use. Checking the balance will usually take you through the first-time card activation process.
- Fees may apply that you are not aware of. A 100$ Visa gift card may, in some cases, in fact only have 96$ of usable funds preloaded on it, if the issuing company operates with a 4$ activation fee, or “handling” fee.
How to Check Your Visa Card Balance Online:
- Step 1: Find the website address url on the back of the card. Occasionally the web address is printed on a sticker on the front of a new card.
- Step 2: Open the web address in your internet browser. You will go directly to the login page.
- Step 3: No matter if you are a first time user or a returning user, you will have to enter your 16-digit card number, found on the front of your card, in the “Card Number” field. Then, enter the 3-digit security number, found on the back of the card, in the “Card Security Code” field. Fill out the “Expirt Date” fields, as well.
- Step 4: Once logged in, find the ” Check Balance” or “My Card” tab and click on it. Write down your balance.
How to Check Your Visa Card Balance Over the Phone:
- Step 1: Look at back of you Mastercard or Visa gift card and find the the toll-free customer service number. It is often found right under the “signature” field or at the top of the card. Sometimes it is shown on a sticker on the front of the card.
- Step 2: Dial the toll-free number and follow the automated telephone prompts. This means entering your card number, card security code.
- Step 3: Thats it. Write down the balance, so that you know the amount next time you shop with the card.
www.Prepaidgiftbalance.com Balance Check.
www.Prepaidgiftbalance.com is one of the more popular management websites for prepaid Visa gift cards. If your card says “www.prepaidgiftbalance.com” on the front or the back of the card, then this is the login page you must use to check your balance.
Checking your Card Balance Online:
Type in www.prepaidgiftbalance.com in your internet browser, and press ENTER:
On the login page, enter your 16-digit Card Number in the top “Card Account Number” field, and click on “ENTER”. Follow the instructions, and you will be logged in. Click on “Balance” to check yourgift card balance.
Checking your Balance by Phone:
Call the PrepaidCardBalance customer service number on 1-866-952-5653.
Enter your card number, and follow the instructions.
I can’t Log in to my Prepaidbalance.com Account to check my Visa Card Balance.
First, make sure, you are on the correct page. The Prepaidbalance.com login page is here.
Unfortunately, the Prepaidbalance.com website is often down, and unable to load. If you are getting an ” The Connection Has Timed Out” error message, then try again later, at a less busy time.
Note, that the www.Prepaidbalance.com website is blocked for visitors outsite of the U.S.A.
Visit www.isitdown.us, and enter www.prepaidgiftbalance.com in the field to check if the website is “down” for all visitors, and not just you.
If you cannot open the website, call the official www.Prepaidgiftbalance.com Customer Service phone number on: 1-866-952-5653.
- 1 How to Check your Visa Gift Card Balance.
- 2 www.Prepaidgiftbalance.com Balance Check.